Dolphin-assisted therapy Alushta
To sign up for dolphin-assisted therapy course you can via phone:
+7 (918) 213 77 17
Registration for dolphin-assisted therapy course is open from June 24th, 2013.
Dolphin-assisted therapy in Alushta provides with dolphin-assisted therapy program for children. Sessions are conducted by qualified dolphin-assisted therapists of dolphinarium network NEMO (Odessa-Kyiv). Qualified specialists psychologists are designing individual program for every child, taking into consideration age and development characteristics.
General indications for dolphin-assisted therapy:
- Infantile cerebral palcy (ICP)
- Early infantile autism (EIA)
- Minimal brain dysfunction (MBD)
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Down syndrome and other genetic disorders
- Delay of psychological and speech development
- Behavior disorders
- Different speech disorders
Among this dolphin-assisted therapy is recommended for practically healthy people with chronic fatigue syndrome, neurosis, psycho somatic disorders, with post-trauma stress and other psycho-emotional problems.